Electrical Remodeling in Chelmsford
Increased Safety in Westford Homes
It’s essential that your home is safe, and behind your walls, it can be challenging to see what needs to be replaced, unlike other systems. Village Home Services has served our community as local professionals since 1978. The National Electric Code updates every three years, and if your home was built in the 70s, it might not have updated safety fixtures like GFCI outlets in the kitchen or bathroom. Don’t continue to use faulty or dangerous electrical when we can update your system with our expert electrical remodeling services in Chelmsford.
Do I Need to Rewire My Home?
A complete remodel would include complete rewiring.
This is an excellent choice for your home if you’re suffering from some of these electrical issues:
- The wires are original: With safety updates every three years, your home may not have the required ground and GFCI protocols like new construction homes. A remodel is the perfect time to inspect and rewire your system.
- You smell burning: When you use your electrical system, you should never smell burning. This can be caused by exposed and arcing wires that are a fire hazard. You should reach out to our team as soon as you notice this issue.
- Outlets are hot to the touch: Sparking and burning caused by damaged wires are serious issues. Your electrical panel, outlets, and other electrical components should never be hot to the touch. Count on us to fix this issue indefinitely with our expert electrical remodeling services in Chelmsford.
- You use extension cords: We use more technology throughout our homes than ever. If you have an older home, it may not have enough outlets for this increased usage. Rewiring your house allows us to increase outlets and circuits so your home becomes more functional.
Benefits of a New Electrical Service
Remodeling your electrical system may include replacing all your electrical service components, especially if your home uses more energy than your current system can handle. A complete service upgrade includes a new entrance cable, meter base, ground system, and electrical panel.
The advantages of these new electrical components include:
- Improve safety: These are the primary vessels for the energy that moves in and out of your home. Stronger, new materials will reduce the chance of fires and other electrical hazards that can help decrease insurance costs.
- More circuits: It’s not uncommon to use an extension cord once or twice throughout your home, but every room should not need an extension because it increases the energy use in your space that your system may not be able to handle long-term. We can add new circuits for more consistent power throughout your home to reduce extensions and stop issues like flickering lights.
- Increase home value: Updated system components increase energy efficiency for lower monthly costs. This can be a huge selling point to attract future buyers. This can also ensure that you pass an inspection that many mortgage providers require.
Invest in savings and look forward to a significant return on investment with our professional electrical remodeling technicians in Chelmsford. Village Home Services has served our community for years as your locally owned and operated team.